Serrano Hotel offers four-star San Francisco style and signature Kimpton Hotels hospitality
Serrano Hotel: A Four-Star San Francisco Luxury Hotel
Serrano Hotel welcomes you in warm San Francisco style, with one of a kind hotel services. Our historic hotel is a dramatic oasis in the downtown Theater District, full of intimate luxury. Personalized service, sophisticated amenities and signature Kimpton Hotel hospitality await you. From pet-friendly services to playful board games, Serrano Hotel offers something special that draws guests back time and again to our San Francisco boutique hotel.
Outstanding services and amenities at Serrano Hotel include:
For your enjoyment:
- It gives us peace of mind to know your body and mind's at peace. That's why we supply a yoga mat in every room, free of charge.
- Hosted wine reception in our lobby from 5 to 6 pm
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea service in our lobby from 6 to 10 am daily
- Jasper's Corner Tap & Kitchen, featuring true San Francisco flavor
- Complimentary onsite fitness center
- Complimentary bicycle usage
For your comfort:
- A bellman to escort you to your guestroom upon arrival
- Multi-lingual staff to greet you
- Complimentary morning newspapers, available in lobby
For your convenience:
- Stop sleeping around—personalized room preferences and welcome amenities for Kimpton InTouch Guest Loyalty program members
- Wireless high-speed Internet access, complimentary to Kimpton InTouch Guest Loyalty program members
- Kid-friendly services and amenities to make family travel more fun
- Pet-friendly hotel (pets stay free)
- Onsite 24-hour business center with printer
- Complimentary shoeshine service
- Overnight laundry and dry cleaning service
- Valet parking available for $43 per night plus tax and $53 per night plus tax for oversized vehicles
- Complimentary limousine service to the Financial District, Monday - Friday from 7 - 9 a.m., excluding holidays and based on availability
- Parking at Jasper's Corner Tap & Kitchen is provided by the garage next door to the hotel & restaurant. Park at 415 Taylor St. and pay a flat fee of $8 for up to four hours of parking. Just be sure to get your ticket validated by your server, bartender, or host!
- Accessible features
Time to Play
Challenge us to a round of blackjack when you check in and you might win a fun prize. If we win, we simply ask for a $5 donation to forward to the San Francisco SPCA.